Donations from fundraisers like the Chevron Houston Marathon's Run for a Reason program allow
Ronald McDonald House Houston to provide families with a critically ill child a home away from home while they undergo treatments at a Texas Medical Center member facility.
All proceeds stay within the Houston community to support the daily operating costs of our programs.
Families travel across the country to seek the best doctors and treatments right here in Houston's world renowned medical center in order to give their seriously ill child a chance at life. The Ronald McDonald House Houston is truly a lifesaver for these families, providing comforting support and housing for little to no cost.
JOIN OUR RUNNING TEAM!
Secure your guaranteed marathon or half marathon entry through a Fundraising for Registration entry or a HERO entry, so that you run for a reason.
TEAM PERKS INCLUDE:
- Private pre-race VIP bathrooms
- blue Handbag BRACKEN Handbag Dark MOLLY MOLLY BRACKEN blue Dark Running tech shirt and goodies
- Training tips from local experts
- Fundraising tips and prize incentives
- Free entry to our own Trafigura Run for the House 10K/5K run in December
- Cheer station and friends & family meeting spot on the course
- BRACKEN Handbag Dark blue MOLLY MOLLY BRACKEN Dark blue Handbag Team events, including a kick-off and private team dinner before race day
For more information, please contact Gordon Dillahunty at Work Leather Tote Moon Minkoff Satchel Rebecca Midnighter BxApfqE or at 713.795.3585. On behalf of all the children and their families who call our House their home, we sincerely thank you for your support of Ronald McDonald House Houston!